Visions & Missions
In this new medical center, “Human Safety & Health, and Diagnostic genome Analysis”, state of the art cytogenetic and DNA molecular biology assays are implemented and used to perform and generate at highest quality DNA diagnostic and genomic analysis.
Consequently it can showcase advances and set appropriate standards in:
- Generating a clean environment to live, by assessing causes of health problems and cancer;
- Detecting bio-markers for cancer of different origins and inherited diseases, the outcomes consequently may lead to establish preventive medicine,
- Improving cancer therapy regimen,
- Generating personalized medicine,
- Improving human health for population living in UAE, and the neighboring countries.
Therefore, all medical DNA diagnostic and cancer genome analysis for the patients and population can be performed in Dubai at Center for Human Safety & Health, and Diagnostic Genome Analysis. This shall reduce the cost, shorten the time for obtaining the results, and repeating the examination if it is needed. These live-saving medical tests can become available to whole population living in UAE and even to the neighboring countries.
We shall as well initiate a series of collaboration with different medical and research centers involved in environmental, genetic and medical applied and basic science research programs in Dubai, and all other cities in the United Arab Emirates, in order to generate a medical center of excellence within the country for the people living in UAE, and the Middle-East.